Hand and tray-type transmitters:
The mc-20 HoTT with its 12 control functions and new internal patch antenna can give experienced RC model builders control over virtually any model. The use of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology safeguards high functional reliability through bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver supporting integrated telemetry, voice output via loudspeaker or headset connector and ultra-fast response times.
The transmitter has 24 model memories. Programming is simplified by a programming technique implemented with capacitive touch buttons. Two high-contrast, 8-line blue-illuminated graphic displays ensure a perfect display of all parameter settings and telemetry data. It is possible to store telemetry data and an extension of model memories on a micro SD memory card.
USB connection to read and write the model's memories as well as for firmware upgrades.
Age recommended by manufacturer: 14 years and up
The Set contains:
- Microcomputer remote control set implemented with the very latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Ring limiter and channel sequencer
- Bidirectional communicationbetween transmitter and receiver
- Wireless T/P function
- 6 different languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch) available via software update. For the availability of a given language, go to the Download area.
- Storage of telemetry data with date and time
- Servo cycle times of 10 ms can be selected for digital servos
- Ultra-fast response times through direct and reliable transmission of data from the main processor to the 2.4-GHz transceiver. No additional delays due to detours via a module processor.
- Operating and programming are similar to the proven concepts implemented in the mx-24
- A high-contrast, blue-illuminated graphic display ensures perfect control of parameter settings such as model type, model memory, timers and operating voltage.
- 12 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 24 model memories
- 10 switches/keys, including two long 3-position switches, four 2-position switches, 2 long keys, 2 keys on the rear and 2 slider regulators as well as 2 side rotary controls
- Modes 1 to 4 freely selectable
- CAP TOUCH operating elements with key lock function to prevent unintentional operation.
- Numerous telemetry, programming and evaluation functions are presented directly on the transmitter's screen
- Voice output can be called up via freely programmable switches
- Extensive programs for fixed-wing and helicopter models
- Swashplate limiter
- "Monitor" switch to check all switches and control switches
- 12 freely programmable mixers for wing or helicopter models, each with freely selectable input and output functions, including 4 curve mixers with 5-point curve technology in 1% increments, resulting in curve values that are easy to set and adjust at up to 5 points for throttle, pitch, tail or other non-linear actuations. The processor in the CPU employs an ingenious method of calculating polynomial approximations for truly-rounded, ideal MPC (multi-point curve) mixer curves.
- 7 flight-phase programs can be individually adapted for each model and given a name. The switchover time is programmable separately.
- SUPER SERVO menu with a perfect overview of all servo setting data and simple parameter correction for 4 "levels" (direction of rotation, mid-point setting, separate servo travel on both sides and separate travel limiting on both sides for 12 servos with a total of 72 possible settings)
- SUPER-DUAL-RATE, EXPO menu with 36 possible settings for 3 servo functions and 6 flight phases.
- Highly practical multi-function menu for fixed-wing and helicopter models. Entry of the number of aileron and flap servos automatically programs all necessary mixer functions in the multi-function "Wing mixers" menu. Differential aileron mixer, butterfly mixer, dual-flap mixer, automatic gyro set function and other special functions
- Helicopter swashplate mixer for 1, 2, 3, or 4-point steering.
- Fail-safe for 12 servo functions
- Convenient timers menu. Stopwatch system, alarm timer, countdown timer, laps counter, etc. Two timers and one lap counter/timer can be displayed at the same time.
- Stopwatch with history: in addition to the lap counter there is a time 1 which captures the ON time anda time 2 which records the ON and OFF times separately.
- The transmitter's operating time timer is automatically reset to zero by the battery charging process.
- Flight phase switch assignments: now 6 switches, 2 with priority function. Every switch combination can be named freely. This makes the number of flight phases independent of the number of flight phase switches.
- Linearising switchplate servos: electronic compensation for non-linear travel of swashplate rotary servos.
- Tail type normal, V-tail, Delta/flying-wing and 2 EL Sv 3+8 (which immediately makes 2 coupled elevator servos available without using free mixers or dual mixers)
- Flap count up to 4 AIL/4 FL: Full support of 8 wing servos, now even without use of free mixers.
- Flight phase switching delay, can be switched off: the delay time can be switched off for individual channels flight phase by flight phase (e.g. for motor off in electric models or to activate/deactivate helicopter head lock).
- 16 phase names
- Fixed-wing mixer: New concept for the multi-flap menu to simplify settings of up to 8 wing servos on a flight-phase-specific basis in a comprehensible manner without requiring the use of free mixers.
- Number of flight phases: (fixed-wing: 7, helicopter: 6 + AR)
- Phase trim
- Switchable Snap-Flap mixer EL => FL with a new offset function for easy course corrections and fast turns
- 3 ring limiters for Voith-Schneider and similar drives
- Channel sequencer for 3 channels for folding motors and landing gear doors
- Logical switches
- Trim memory
- Multi-channel function to expand channels for up to 14 additional channels
- Music player and internal speaker for voice output and music
- Swapping of servo assignment at receiver output on transmitter side and receiver side
- PPM signal adjustable at the data output
- Model memories of the mx-20 can also be loaded directly into the mc-20. To do so, simply copy the model memories on the PC to the appropriate directory. Then the switches and controls must be newly assigned because of the different hardware.
Graupner HoTT mc-20 microcomputer telemetry transmitter with built-in LiIo 6000 mAh transmitter battery, Graupner HoTT GR-16 receiver, 500 mA transmitter charger, update cable, µSD card, aluminium case, hand rests, neck strap, short and long joystick, transmitter strap (strap: 55% polyester, 45% acrylic, neck pad: 65% polyester, 35% acrylic).
. General HoTT characteristics:
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and warning function
- Undervoltage warning
- Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range of 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Fail-safe, free channel assignment (channel mapping), mixer functions and all servo settings are easy to program with the internal telemetry
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (32 channels maximum)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously as a block in a servo cycle time of 10 ms (digital servos only)
- Maximum noise immunity due to optimised frequency hopping and wider channel spread
- Intelligent data transfer including error correction
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Real-time telemetry evaluation
- More than 200 systems can be used simultaneously
- Update capability via USB interface or micro SD card guarantees future viability
FHSS, frequency hopping over up to 75 channels
Maximum interference immunity through optimised frequency hopping, wider channel spread and antenna diversification
Intelligent data transfer including error correction
Extremely wide range: 3000 (downor front> 1000) m
Range test and warning function
Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range of 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
Numerous fail-safe functions
Keylock function to prevent unintentional changes to menus
Shorter response times can be set (10 ms period time)
No additional delays due to module processors All hopping management is handled directly by the 32 bit main processor.
Synchronous servo operation made possible by simultaneous control of servo outputs in blocks of 4
Essentially delay-free control responses due to direct processing
Real-time telemetry evaluation
Optional voice output for timers, telemetry data and warnings via headset connector
Repeat function and continue function for voice output can be programmed via freely assignable switches
Pre-selection of voice output to be used
Separately adjustable volume for beeps and voice output
Integrated telemetry display with 8 x 21 characters or 128 x 64 pixels, optionally in text or graphics form
Duration of display lighting: ALWAYS, 30 s, 60 s, 90 s, 120 s
Micro SD card slot for storage of telemetry data similar to a black box and for expansion of model memories
PC software for analysis or display of downloaded telemetry data
Buzzer signal programmable for peak T/P function receiver output, satellite receiver, simulators, flybarless stabilization systems, etc.
Model-memory-dependent binding, except for copied model memories
Wireless teacher/pupil function
3 flight phases programmable
Motor off function
Numerous fixed-wing and helicopter mixers
Simple and extremely fast binding
Free channel assignment (channel mapping), transmitter and receiver mixer functions and all servo settings are simple to program
Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (16 channels maximum) The last receiver bound sends the telemetry data.
Update capability via PC interface guarantees future viability
Control function: 12
Temperature range : -15 ... 55 °C
Aerial : Patch
All-up weight, approx.: 1200 g
Frequency : 2400 ... 2484,5 MHz
Range approx. : ~3000 m
Dimensions (LxWxH): 235 (315) x 228 x 66 mm
Charging rate : 400 mA
Operating voltage : 3,4 ... 6.0 V