This is a non-contact infrared thermometer specifically designed for use with R/C engines, electronic speed controllers, motors, battery packs, battery chargers and etc.
Simply aim the infrared thermometer at the target and press the measurement button to quickly and easily display the surface temperature!
- High accuracy and high speed infrared sensor
- Four modes for temperature records: Quick Mode / Scan Mode / Max. Value / Min. Value
- Celsius and Fahrenheit scale selectable
- Testing a wide range of temperature from -40℃(-40℉) to 380℃(716℉)
- The infrared emissivity coefficient can be adjusted
- A large LCD can display temperature, emissivity coefficient and battery's capacity, etc., and applied with back light, which make it easy to operate and read
- Low power consumption and powered by 2 x AAA batteries (Battery Excluded)
- 1 minute auto-off timer to save battery's life
How to Use:
There are four methods to measure temperatures. Point the sensor located on the top end of the gauge directly at the object to be measured, and do one of the following:
- Quick Mode: Press the "MEASURE" button once for an instantaneous temperature reading to be shown on-screen.
- Scan Mode: Moving the aluminum cup as close as possible to the target.Press and hold the "MEASURE" button to read temperatures continually. The temperature onscreen will be updated continually. Release "MEASURE" button will cause the last reading to remain locked on-screen.
- Maximum Temperature Mode: Point the aluminum cup to the object being measured, and press and hold the "MEASURE" button and the thermometer will display and locked the hottest or MAX temperature that is observed while the button is being held.
- Minimum Temperature Mode: Point the aluminum cup to the object being measured, and press and hold the "MEASURE" button and the thermometer will display and locked the coolest or MIN temperature that is observed while the button is being held.
How to Find:
This thermometer can temporarily store minimum or maximum temperatures. Turn the unit on by pressing the MEASURE button. Then, press the MODE button once for the maximum function or twice for minimum. The appropriate MAX or MIN icon will display in the screen.
- Dimension (L X W X H): 121 x 40 x 39.6mm
- Weight: 75g
- Operation Voltage: AAA battery X 2
- Operation Temperature: 0-40℃
- Current Drain ≤25ua@3V
- Adjustable Range for Infrared Emission Frequency 0.01-1