Already the 1st and 2nd generation of this all-rounder dominated their competitors. The new Quadra Pro 3 features more functions compared to its forerunner, but is still very easy to setup and use. The charge spectrum has been widened with LiIo and Pb batteries. In addition, the balancer is now able to handle LiPo, LiFePo and LiIo batteries with up to 6 cells.
The versatile functions are easy to use with the intuitive menu structure. Whether you want to adjust the parameters, to set your user profiles or to condition your batteries – the Quadra Pro 3 Charger is always a good choice.
• can now handle batteries up to 6S
• also suitable for LiIo and Pb batteries
Charge LiPo - LiFePo - LiIo - NiMH - NiCd - Pb
• Adjustable fast charge from 0.1 to 5.0A: 1-14 cells NiMH/NiCd with adjustable Delta-Peak detection, 1-6 cells LiPo/LiFePo/LiIo/Pb
with automatic cut-off.
• Autostart-Timer and Partial/Storage Charge Mode for maximum comfort and longest cell lifetime.
Discharge LiPo - LiFePo - LiIo - NiMH - NiCd - Pb
• Adjustable discharge current (0.1 to 1.0A) and discharge cut-off voltage.
Cycle LiPo - LiFePo - LiIo - NiMH - NiCd - Pb
• Automatic Cycling Mode (Discharge - Charge - Discharge) for perfect conditioning of your batteries.
The World Champion Charger!
Top driver Lamberto Collari used the LRP all-rounder Quadra Pro and won the 1/8 WC 2009 in Lostallo (CH).