SKYRC D200 is a twin-channel charger with two independent circuits which can charge two different kinds of batteries simultaneously. It also supports power distribution in AC mode to make full use of the power when charging a small battery in one channel and allocate all remaining power to charge another big battery pack.
SKYRC D200 is a high-performance, micro processor control charge/discharge station with battery management suitable for use with all current battery types, with integral equalizer for six-cell Lithium-Polymer (LiPo), Lithium iron phosphate(LiFe) and Lithium-Ion (LiIon) batteries; maximum 20A charge current and maximum 200W charge power. The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage 4.35V. Additionally, it has a built in soldering iron that can heat up to 450?. With heavy duty 60W, the temperature is adjustable from 200-450?
What's more, users could set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect it to PC for PC control and firmware upgrade. Besides that, users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safe to use.
- Twin-channel Charger: SKYRC D200 allows you to plug 2 batteries into one charger simultaneously, and it will intelligently and automatically charge 2 batteries at once.
- Soldering Iron: It has a built in soldering iron that can heat up to 450? with heavy duty 60W. Temperature Range: 200-450? (392-842?) / Spare tips: pencil tip×1pc, chisel tip×1pc
- Power Distribution: In AC mode, it supports power distribution, for example, Channel A-150W, then Channel B-50W, the total power is 200W.
- LIHV Mode Available: The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage of 4.35 V.
- Lithium Battery Balancer: SKYRC D200 has built in cell voltage balancer.
- Maximum Safety: Current Limit / Capacity Limit / Temperature Threshold / Charging time Limit
- Program Data Store / Load: User can store 20 charge/discharge profiles which can be called out without any special program setting.
- Battery Meter: User can check battery pack's total voltage, and each cell's voltage.
- Battery Resistance Meter: User can check battery pack's total internal resistance, and each cell's internal resistance.
- PC Control: User can use 'Charge Master' controlling and viewing real time data with graphs, also can update firmware with it.
- Terminal Voltage Control (TVC): User can modify the end voltage (for expert only).
Optional Charge Master Software
With these software the user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge data in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
Optional Smart Phone App
Smart Phone Control via Wi-Fi Module (both iOS and Android)
This charger can be controlled and operated by smart phones via Wi-Fi module (optional part SK-600075).
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V / DC 11-18V
- Charge Circuit Power: DC Input Channel "A" 200W / Channel "B" 100W
- AC Input: 200W (Support Power Distribution)
- Discharge Circuit Power: 2 x 10W
- Charge Current: Channel "A" 0.1 - 20.0A / Channel "B" 0.1 - 10.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1 - 5.0A
- Current Drian for Balancing Port: Max. 300mA / cell
- Trickle Charging Current: 30mA - 300mA & OFF
- Display Backlight: Blue
- Case Material: Plastic
- Maximum Cells: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon: 1-6 cells | NiMH/NiCd: 1-15 cells | Pb: 2-20V
- Weight: 1260g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 182x197x71mm
Scope of supply:
- D200 Charger
- Power plug for socket
- 2x Charging wire without plug
- 2x XT-60 Charging Wire with Banana Plug
- 2x Balancer Adapter XH Type for 2-6S Lipos
- 1x Soldering Iron Handle
- 1x Soldering Tip (Pencil Tip)
- 1x Soldering Tip (Chisel Tip)
- 1x Soldering Iron Stand
- 1x Cleaning Sponge
- Instruction manual englisch