Immediately after the programmer is plugged to the ESC, it saves the Speedstar BL current settings to its internal memory.
Modify the ESC parameters to your personal preferences and download them to the Speedstar BL for instant setup.
Depending on the Speedstar BL model, there is a multitude of parameters to choose from.
Display maximum and current temperature or show the maximum speed calculated in km/h!
Fits all models of the Speedstar BL series.
Adjustable & Analyze Parameter:
- Battery LiPo / LiFe / NiMH (NiCd)
- Cutoff voltage Auto / 3.0V ~ 14V (0,1V) Auto
- Power curve Soft / Linear / Hart Linear
- Advance Timing 0°~25° (Sensorless) / 0°~10° (Sensor)
- Acceleration Lowest / Low / Normal / High / Highest
- Start power Lowest / Low / Normal / High / Highest
- Start Current Limit Off, 1% ~ 100%
- Current Limit Off, 1% ~ 100%
- Reverse Function One way / Two way
- Reverse Delay 0,2s/0,5s/0,8s/1,3s/1,8s/2,5s
- Neutral Width Narrow / Normal / Wide
- Motor Direction Normal / Reverse
- Speed Mixing Brake 0% ~ 100% (10% Steps)
- A.B.S. Brake Off / Weakest / Weak / Normal / Strong / Strongest
- Auto Brake Amount 0% ~ 100% (1% Steps)
- Min. Brake Amount 0% ~ 100% (1% Steps)
- Max. Brake Amount 0% ~ 100% (1% Steps)
- Current Voltage XX,X V (Display)
- Current´Temperature 0° ~ 135° (Display)
- Max. Temperature 0° ~ 135° (Display)
- Max. Current 0A ~ 999A (Display)
- Motor Pole 2 ~ 20 Pole
- Gear Ratio 2,0:1 ~ 15,0:1
- Tire Diameter 40mm ~ 200mm
- Max. Speed XXX,X km/h (Display)
- Average Speed XXX,X km/h (Display)
- Error History (T) Temperatur, (S) Sensor, (V) Voltage, (R) Signal (Display)
- Download Parameters are downloaded to the speedo
- Restore Memory EEPROMs Data saved into the RAM of the Programmer.
- Backup Memory RAMs Data saved into the EEPROM
- Factory Setting Restes all data into default