The QuicRun series of products include brushed power systems, sensored brushless power systems and sensorless brushless power systems. They are very cost-effective, and specially for beginners and intermediate-level drivers. This series not only continue the outstanding quality of HOBBYWING products, but also simplify the operation. Users can directly use them without any complicated adjustments.
- Water-proof and dust-proof for all-weather races.
(Note: please uninstall the cooling fan before using this ESC in water; Clean and dry it soon after the use for avoiding the connectors get rusty.)
- External programming port, easy to connect to the Program Card when setting the ESC.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment and 8 steps of drag brake force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (/punch) adjustment from “soft” to “Very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of models, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device ---- the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Cont./Peak Current: 60A/360A
- Resistance: 0.001O
- Motor Type Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Car Applicable: 1:10 On-road/Off-road/Buggy/Monster
- Motor Limit
- For 2S Lipo or 6 cells NiMH:
On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<6000
Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<4000
- For 3S Lipo or 9 cells NiMH:
On-road: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<4000
Off-road/Buggy/Monster: 3656-size or smaller motor with the KV<300
- BEC Output: 6V/3A (Switch Mode)
- Size: 48.5(L)*38(W)*32(H)
- Weight / 90g
- External Program Port: Available
- Working voltage of Fan: From battery directly without regulating