All the products in this series are sensored brushless power systems for professional races range from 1/12th scale to 1/8th scale, from Modified to Stock. Their excellent performance, reliable structure design and others definitely can meet top-level races’ strict requirements against products’ performance and quality.
- Sensored ESC and sensored Motor have the best control feeling.
- The switch mode BEC has powerful output to supply all electronic equipments.
- High quality components, big current endurance.
- The major electronic components are sealed against splashing water or dust.
- Electric brake function, also compatible with mechanic disc-brake system
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- Mounting stand for installing the ESC on chassis easily and firmly.
- Output: Continuous 120A, burst 760A.
- Input: 6-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-4S LiPo.
- BEC: 6V/3A (Switching mode built-in BEC).
- Resistance: 0.0004 Ohm.
- Motor Supported: Sensored and Sensorless Brushless Motor.
- Suitable Motor (* Note #1):
- With 6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: kv <= 6000;
- With 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: kv <= 4000;
- With 10-12 cells NiMH/NiCd or 4S Lipo: kv <= 3000;
- Suitable Car: 1/10 & 1/8 Short Course Truck (SCT) / Buggy / Truggy
- Cooling Fan: 5-6V (powered by the built-in BEC with 6V)
- Size: 53mm(L) * 36mm(W) * 36mm(H).
- Weight: 99g