The Teton™ packs big all-weather adventure into a powerful 4-wheel drive off-roader that's quick and versatile for radio-controlled fun anytime, anywhere. This tough rig checks in at 1/18 scale, yet its purposeful design easily tackles rugged back-road terrain. The steep approach angle lets the grippy tires attack large rocks and tall curbs with aggressive climbing action. Smooth, long-travel oil-filled shocks keep the suspension motion in check over rocky terrain, and smooths out the landings when coming off of big jumps. Strength on the trail is assured with proven shaft drive, metal ring and pinions in the differentials, and smooth, long wearing ball bearings. Roosting dirt and slinging gravel are just part of the fun as the fully proportional electronic speed control and powerful motor deliver punchy acceleration and exciting speed.
Waterproof, All-Weather Electronics
for Total Driving Freedom
Waterproof, all-weather electronics means your fun doesn't stop just because of a little water. Teton doesn't slow down for puddles, mud, ice, or snow! The waterproof servo and patent-pending weather-sealed receiver box let you keep going, even in wet conditions that send other trucks back to the workbench. It's total driving freedom! Drive the Teton where you want, when you want—the only limit is your imagination.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Explore™
The 1/18 LaTrax Teton is fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, and easy instructions. A LaTrax 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery pack, charger, and 4 Traxxas Power Cell AA alkaline batteries are also included. Everything you need for fun is in the box.
QUICK FEATURES ON 1/18 LATRAX TETON (#76054-1)
- 1/18 LaTrax Teton ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body
- Powered by Traxxas for award-winning performance and support
- All-weather electronics, including the waterproof electronic speed control (patent pending)
- Four-wheel drive for superior off-road versatility and grip
- Powerful motor for aggressive acceleration and exciting speed
- Ready-To-Explore with included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and DC fast charger
- Fully independent suspension for exceptional off-road handling and control
- Smooth, Oil-filled shocks dampen the suspension motion
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Simple and efficient shaft drive
- Durable construction that's built to last
MODEL 76054-1: 1/18 LaTrax Teton, fully assembled, Ready-To-Explore™, with 2.4GHz radio system,
370 motor, waterproof, all-weather electronics, 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery & charger, and painted body.